DO YOU KNOW THAT STROKE IS A SILENT KILLER?
Get to know your RISK to STROKE.
- You may be at risk and not know it.
- Up to 80% of strokes are preventable.
- Stroke is the second leading cause of death worldwide.
- Sixteen million people a year experience a stroke.
- One in six people experiences a stroke in their lifetime.
- Someone dies of a stroke every six seconds.
- Stroke can occur at any age and at any time and many of those occur in people with a low to medium risk of having a stroke.
Take a wise step to know your risk to it NOW in less than 10 minutes!
After you must have downloaded the hardcopy; you will print, fill, and scan or snap to firstname.lastname@example.org